Wednesday, January 20, 2010

DUH!

So I thought it was odd that they scheduled the daily prayer time at 12:15 PM when lunch is from noon to 12:30 PM. And today I found out that lunch is from 12:30 PM to 1 PM! I also found out that dinner is from 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM and not from 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Every day I have been coming to lunch and dinner half an hour early wondering why the girl serving the broth would ask me, "would you like your broth NOW already?"

The thing is, those are the times listed in the brochure that was left in my room. So I didn't even bother looking at the little sign on the dining room door indicating the correct times. Now I know!

I started feeling better about 2 hours ago...more cheerful and energetic. I hope it stays that way.

Chose tea with honey for "dinner" but only had about 1 tsp of the honey. They give you a little ramekin full but that's way too much. I also noticed that it was rather addictive. I started with maybe 1/8 of a tsp and wanted to gulp down the whole thing. No more honey for me!

Tomorrow I am going to the prayer time. I think it will be really good to be in prayer with others every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment