Thursday, August 16, 2012

Follow-Up Appointment with Dr. D August 2012

I had a quick phone consult with Dr. D yesterday which was really good. I didn't really have much to discuss and I am going back to see her and Dr. K in person middle of September, but I am glad I ended up talking to her.

First I told her about Mojo's passing and asked if there is anything I can do to help with the grieving process and also the loss of joy in my life. He really did bring SO much joy into my life and there will be a huge void now instead. She recommended the homeopathic grief remedy Ignatia 30C and said to take 5 pellets 3 times a day for at least a month. She also said to do whatever it takes to honor his memory of him and the joy he brought me in any way that I can. One way she recommended was to journal about the joyful memories for about 5 to 10 minutes a day.

I told her about seeing some really weird looking stuff - like huge, thick pieces of mucous or something - if I do an enema the morning after I did an antimicrobial retention enema. She said that could be biofilm. I then asked her if I could do more than 2 a week and she said to work up to 4 or 5 a week. I hate doing them but if I am getting nasty stuff out I am willing to do them more often.

I asked her opinion about avoiding nightshades, eggs, and dairy if a person has an autoimmune disease. She said if there is inflammation it is definitely good to avoid nightshades. With dairy she said only to avoid if I am reacting to it. I do and the only dairy I eat is ghee, and maybe a little bit of butter, and she said that was fine. I told her that I tested ok for egg yolks but not the whites when I came to see her in April and she said to go ahead and eat egg yolks but just not every day.

Last but not least I told her that I am still in the process of adding antimicrobials in slowly. I am not sure if I wrote about this last time, but I started having die off from all the antimicrobials I was taking, although I had been on them for months. When I told her about it last month she said it's because we are finally breaking through biofilm and reaching the bugs we are trying to reach. During that last phone consult, which I may or may not have blogged about, she also said to start back on Sporanox once I am done with Albenza. I have not done that yet and asked if I could just wait until September when I see her and she can muscle test me for it. She said that would be fine.

In addition, she wants to get some labwork done so Destiny is going to fax a lab requisition to Labcorb and I will go next week to get blood drawn. I can't wait to meet Dr. K and wonder what he will have to say about all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment