Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Fast Day 7

I meant to blog every day but as so often that hasn't happened. Today is day 7 and yesterday I finally got to my destination - Beaufort, NC. It is such a pretty little town and I already took Mojo swimming yesterday. I hope to find an even better place for him to swim today and I need to get him a tennis ball.

As for me, I am detoxing like crazy. My tongue is greenish-white, I am fatigued, my heart rate was 184 this morning when I got up, my body is still and achy, and I have pain going down the back of my legs. I don't think I have felt this bad during any of my past fasts so I am not sure what is going on.

On the agenda today....the woman hosting the fasting retreat is taking us on a walking tour of Beaufort this morning. Later today she will be teaching a Yoga class on a houseboat but considering how stiff my body feels I am not sure I feel up to it. I am taking Mojo on the walk with me. Otherwise I need to run to the store and get a few things for the kitchen and for Mojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment