Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Fast Day 2

I started my fast yesterday. I had a tiny bit of coffee in the AM (less than 1/4 cup) and otherwise just water, tea, clear veggie broth, and some fat (VCO, beef fat). Overall I felt pretty good, no headache, no increased fatigue, etc. and I got a lot done. I washed and vacuumed my car, did some laundry, cleaned up around the house, and overall stayed busy.

This morning I woke up with a wicked headache, my heart rate was close to 170, and I feel puffy and swollen all over. All of this could be die off/detox for me. I have a very dry mouth but I am not thirsty and water, which I normally like and drink all day, is not appealing to me at all. My tongue, which usually has a slight whitish color to it, is a greenish-white now. After just one day - wow!

Wednesday I will be heading to North Carolina with my boy Mojo to finish my fast there. Not looking forward to the drive but am looking forward to being away from home. I was very tempted to eat yesterday starting around 4 PM. That's usually when it gets tough and it lasts throughout the evening. Fasting somewhere else is easier for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment