what you need:
- 1 medium vidalia onion (mine weighed 9.25 ounces peeled)
- 3/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup kombucha
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 20 grinds black peppercorns
- 2 gloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon gelatin (I used Great Lakes)
what you do:
Place all ingredients in blender. I have an Omniblend but any blender will do. Blend until all ingredients are liquified and well blended. Let sit at room temperature for 5 to 6 hours then place in refrigerator. Sweet goodness without using honey or any kind of sweetener. You could use apple cider vinegar in place of Kombucha but you would need to move it to the fridge right away and it would not be fermented.
Use on salads or as a dip.
This post is shared on Monday Mania, Make Your Own Mondays, Fat Tuesday, Whole Foods Wednesday, and GAPS Friendly Friday.