Thursday, April 14, 2011

Better

I think I am finally over the gallbladder issue or whatever was going on. I was able to eat normal amounts of food yesterday without any pain. I also have more energy this morning since I was able to eat. Maybe I will be able to get a little work out in.

About a week ago I had sent an email to Dr. Campbell-McBride asking her advice regarding the abdominal distention I experience. She thinks I still have yeast overgrowth in my gut causing fermentation of the food I eat. She said to stay at Stages 1 & 2 of the GAPS Intro Diet and take the Berberine & Grapefruit Seed Supplement from Nutri Ltd until the distention is gone. In addition, on days I do not have a bowel movement, she recommended doing enemas with water, baking soda, and sea salt until my bowels are empty, then following it up with a coffee enema. I am not thrilled about this but I am willing to do it. I already ordered the supplement and hope it will get here early next week. She said to start slow, with 1/2 a capsule a day and work my way up.

Praying that this will finally bring some relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment