Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 20 - 2:40 PM

Wow! I can't believe I am almost done. I am ready to eat yet today I kind of felt like staying a while longer.

This morning I had another osteopathic treatment. It was good and he clarified the blockage in my colon. When I hear blockage I imagine something stuck in my colon. He said that wasn't the case. Because my pelvis was uneven it's more like the side that was elevated was squishing (I think that's a medical term) my colon (and other organs) and causing it to be narrow in certain areas. This caused problems with food getting through, the food sat in my colon too long which caused fermentation and therefore gas to build up in my abdomen. Again, I hope he is right. It's not completely gone but it's most definitely better.

Since the treatment I do have a bit more pain but that seems common the first 2 to 3 days. Other people have complained about the same. And I am very tired - not in a sleepy sort of way. I'm just out of it, having a hard time concentrating when I read, and I am in a quiet sort of mood. I am looking forward to just relaxing the rest of the day, watching some TV, and starting to pack later.

One more Epsom salt tonight and one more colonic tomorrow and I am DONE! Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment